When you become a Benefactor of the Douglas County Historical Society, you will receive all of the following benefits.
- Free admission to you and three of your family to view our exhibits during regular hours
- 10% discount in the museum gift shop
- 20% discount off admission to historical sites owned by the Wisconsin State Historical Society in the month of June
- 25% discount on History Theatre tickets purchased in addition to your free tickets
- $40 Value!
- A book edited and with an introduction by Ronald V. Mershart.
- First-person narratives of the early years of Superior, Wisconsin, pioneer memories and descriptions of life on the North-west frontier in the 1850’s and 1860’s.
- A $5.28 value!
- A book by the Douglas County Historical Preservation Committee.
- The images compiled in this book serve as a reminder of the people, places, commerce, and event of our past.
- A $7.33 value!
- A book by local authors Kathy Laakso and Teddy Meronek
- The History of Superior Central High School that played host to three presidents, inspired great teachers, and produced professional athletes, artists, business and community leaders, and a national hero!
- An $18.94 value!