Mrs. A.A. Roth’s Button Collection

This amazing collection belonged to the wife of businessman and co-owner of the famous Roth’s Department Store in downtown Superior.  This collection includes both military and civilian buttons from all over the world and won adoration and awards throughout the country.  This collection was first donated and displayed at DCHS in the mid 1940’s and it is back with all of its splendor.